Nestled between the Wisconsin towns of Montello and Green Lake, in Green Lake County, Adeline's House of Cool offers comfortable sleeping accommodations for 12, modern amenities, unique features, spacious grounds and channel access to Lake Puckaway to make your stay carefree, enjoyable and memorable.
Being family owned and operated, a lot of personal pride goes into attending to our guests, keeping the property well-maintained and offering the very best value starting at less than $60 per person, per night.
Year-round, Adeline's has been the destination for family vacations, couples escape, friends gatherings and just for the fun of it getaways. People from near and far have also chosen Adeline's House of Cool as the place to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays and holidays, and we have been host to bachelor and bachelorette parties, girls only stays, father/son outings, as well as personal, professional, clubs and corporate retreats.
Accommodations and Features
- 6-bedrooms with individual access to screened wrap around deck, and hanging swing benches
- 20ft in-ground hot tub with mood lighting, fireplace, and french door entrance
- Stone fireplaces on first and second floor
- Grand foyer with bathroom
- Large wet-bar with coolers, and recreation area with stereo system, juke box, pool table, pinball machine and tuned piano. Fireman and dance pole
- Main dining area and breakfast nook
- Modern appliance kitchen with coffee maker
- 2nd-floor bathrooms
- 2nd-floor great room with fireplace
- Private pier with channel access to Lake Puckaway
- First-floor wrap around deck with bench swings and french door decor
- Outdoor DVD theater, fire pit, and gas grill
- Spacious grounds with several gathering areas and handcrafted ornaments
- Parking for RV or boat or sports vehicle trailer
We can make arrangements for RV Rentals and Boat Rentals as well as Hunting Guides, Fishing Guides, Fishing Lessons, Horse Back Riding and Water Ski Boat & Captain. | Please call for details and pricing.
Attractions near Adeline's include
Lake Puckaway, Grand River State Wildlife Area and Amish County. Also check out some nearby featured Festivals, Fairs and Activities Read more