Your Wisconsin Winter Getaway Destination
Searching for carefree, enjoyable and memorable destinations in winter for Wisconsin Vacation rentals, Wisconsin Weekend vacations, weekend getaways, or perhaps your looking for Family holiday resorts, ice fishing resorts, large Family winter cabin rentals, Wisconsin ski resorts or just rustic Wisconsin winter cabins for rent?
Either way you will find it within this luxurious Estate located in Green Lake County at the rivers end exclusively nestled between Montello and Green Lake on Lake Puckaway with over 300 feet of channel frontage and surrounded by beautifully landscaped property privately owned and managed.
Your Winter Lodge Accommodations
You and up to 11 guests will thoroughly enjoy all that this Wisconsin winter getaways unique Lodge rental has to offer from the first floor full service kitchen and separate dining area; leading to the large game room designed with fun in mind with pool table, 20 foot custom made bar, piano, antique slot machine, pinball machine and 3 huge stone fireplaces.
A large staircase leads to the second floor where you and your guest will be treated to very comfortable sleeping accommodations and a great room to sit back and relax next to a very large stone fireplace and be amused by the 10 foot tall mounted Grizzly Bear, a Bison Head, Walrus and dozens of other wall mounts.
The first and second floors have a wraparound porch and each bedroom has its own access to the porch. There are porch swings to sit on all around the property with a view that is breathtaking.
The Estate's Meticulous Accommodations, Scenic Grounds, Unique Features and Attentive Concierge Services found at the rivers end nestled between Montello and Green lake on Lake Puckaway offers you and your guest everything for a carefree, enjoyable and memorable stay at our Wisconsin winter getaway lodge.
Pack your bags and Getaway to Wisconsin to a winter ski lodge rental that you and your guests may never want to leave!!!
Accommodations & Amenities
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- 6 Bedrooms - 2.5 baths
- 3 Stone Fireplaces
- Full Kitchen and Coffee Maker
- Breakfast and Dining Areas
- Large Bar w/ Multiple Coolers (Ice Maker*)
- Game Room with Tuned Piano
- Pool Table and Pinball Machine
- Stereo System and Juke Box
- Dance Pole and Fireman Pole
- Linens Provided (Laundry Facilities*)
- Private Pier & Dock with Lake access
- Outdoor DVD Theater
- Outdoor Fire Pit and Gas Grill
- Ground and 2nd floor porches with swings
Adeline's House of Cool is truly a getaway desitation for any day and in very way.
Offering you and your guests privacy with comfortable accommodations, lots of amenities and spacious grounds to enjoy and nearby towns to explore, there surely isn't any shortages of activities.
Plenty to do outside
- Lake Puckaway encompasses 5433 acres of water and is an excellent recreation lake, with activities including fishing, swimming, boating and duck hunting, as well as jet and water skiing.
- Located on the shores of Montello in Marquette County and Green Lake Co. WI, Lake Puckaway is home to a variety of fish species making this the area for some of the best year round fishing in Wisconsin.
- Buffalo Lake Elkhart, Lake Fox River, Green Lake, Lake Winnebago, Little Green Lake and Spring Lake are nearby.
- Antiquing | Art Shows | Boating | Fishing | Flea Markets | Golf | Hiking | Houseback Riding | Hunting | Swimming | Water & Jet Skiing
- Ice Fishing | Cross Country Skiing | Downhill Skiing | Snowboarding | Snowmobiling | Sledding | Snowshoeing Tubing
Places to Visit
- Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area - Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area is a 7,000 acre property located in southwest Green Lake County and southeast Marquette County near Lake Puckaway
- Green Lake - Stroll downtown through our unique shops or walk around in one or all eight of our parks.
- Ripon - Six miles east of Green Lake on Hwy. 23. Visit the Little White School House, birthplace of the Republican Party, wildlife zoo, Larson's Clydsdale Ranch, Ripon College campus, and the Ripon Good Cookie Outlet Store.
- Princeton A short 8 miles west of Green Lake on Hwy 23, Princeton boasts the largest Flea Market in the area, held every Saturday, May to October. The area is also home to several unique shops and restaurants, and an array of recreation activities on The Fox River.
- Berlin - Located nine miles north of Green Lake on Hwy. 49, Berlin is the Fur and Leather Capital and boasts a variety of unique shops, and antique malls. You can also contact the Berlin Chamber for a guided tour of the beautiful historic homes district.
- Oshkosh - From Green Lake take highway 23 to Ripon, turn left at the second stoplight to pick up Hwy. 44 to Oshkosh. A scenic 25-mile drive allows you to visit the Experimental Aircraft Association Museum and Annual Fly-in, shop at the outlet mall, visit UW-Oshkosh campus, Grand Opera House, and Paine Art Center.
- Westfield A drive on Hwy 23 to Hwy. 51 North takes you 35 miles west of Green Lake to Westfield, home of the Marquette County Historical Museum. Take a tour of the DNR Fish Hatchery, and enjoy shopping, fishing, and camping.
- Waupun - 24 miles southeast of Green Lake...take Hwy. 23 east to Ripon, then Hwy 49 south to Waupun. Waupun offers spectacular Spring and Fall Canadian geese migrations at the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge, and several walking trails.
- Kingston-Dalton Area - Situated 25 miles southwest of Green Lake, take Hwy 23 west to Hwy. 73, then south to Hwy 44. Explore the Spring and Fall Canadian geese migrations at the 7,000-acre Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area, and don’t forget to stop by the Amish Country Store and craft shops in the area.
We can provide a Bartender, Cocktail Waitress, Bar Stocking Service, Airport Pickup and Tall Paul's Limousine services to help with your occasion.
Should you plan on a lengthy stay, we offer Food Shopping Services, Maid Cleaning Services and even Child Care. Our Concierge Services can make arrangements for RV Rentals and Boats Rentals as well as Hunting Guides, Fishing Guides, Fishing Lessons, Horse Back Riding and Water Ski Boat & Captain.
We plan to come back
Brian!nWe're on our way home, and had such a great time!! Thank u so much.. The house was incredible and we were amazed by all of ur collections! I love treasure hunting, too, so i was completely jealous of how many fun things u have. Tom was great and helpful. He mentioned something about sending u pix.. We have some good ones... Let me know. We plan to come back again if u keep allowing renter guests. Thanks again.
House totally blew us away
Hi Brian, We had an amazing time. Your house totally blew us away :) It definitely felt like the retreat we were looking for! Out of curiosity, what are your summer rates like? I have a lot of friends that have been asking me when I tell them about it. I have not uploaded my photos yet, but I will send you some once I do! Thank you again so much! It was really nice to find this slice of heaven only 2 hours from Milwaukee!
Absolute perfect weekend
Hi Brian, It was an absolute perfect weekend, THANKS!!! The house definitely kept us talking, everywhere we looked, we found something new. Its spacious and was wonderful for our group. Loved the fire place, bar and the property, once again … we ALL had a great time! We’ve already discuss a second annual trip back, can we get penciled in for next year Super Bowl Weekend? Thanks AGAIN, Paul
During the Winter, Adeline's House of Cool offers something every ocassion
Now if your planning a Wisconsin winter vacation and your looking for locations in Wisconsin, you’ll find that this Wisconsin winter vacation rentals is family fun and one of the best place’s out of all the Wisconsin winter cabins for rent or other Wisconsin weekend winter resorts to celebrate and relax with the family and friends. Located on Lake Puckaway in Marquette, Wisconsin, between Montello and Green lake, our 6 bedroom vacation rental home, cabin or estate accommodates up to 12 people. For as low as $ 60.00 a person, you can getaway to a place like Adeline’s House of Cool for a memorable Wisconsin winter vacation, weekend winter getaway cabin rentals or a family winter resort, lodge rentals. We’ll make any of your events spectacular here with memories to last a lifetime.
And, for family winter fun this is the destination for ice fishing and skiing in Wisconsin. So for your Wisconsin winter getaways this is the alternative to ice fishing cabins and a warm and cozy place with huge stone fireplaces to come back from cross country skiing, dog sledding, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice skating, snowmobile, sledding, tubing and snowshoeing. Its truly the best Wisconsin winter wonderland of Wisconsin winter getaways!