Wisconsin snowmobile vacation rentals
Searching for carefree, enjoyable and memorable destinations for a Wisconsin snowmobile Vacation, Wisconsin snowmobile tours, weekend snowmobile cabin rentals, or perhaps your looking for the best Wisconsin snowmobile trails, snowmobiling resorts, large family Wisconsin snowmobile rentals for a group of couples? Either way you will find it within this luxurious Wisconsin snowmobile vacation cabin rentals unique atmosphere. located in southern central Wisconsin and exclusively nestled between Montello and Green Lake on Lake Puckaway with over 300 feet of channel frontage and surrounded by beautifully landscaped property privately owned and managed.
Snowmobile rentals are the perfect activity, so don’t let the cold weather keep you indoors. Rent a snowmobile in Wisconsin and stay with us. With hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails in every direction you will never be disappointed with the scenic beauty of Wisconsin trails
For prices and delivery of snowmobile rentals in Wisconsin and to our location call Eric at 920-428-9750
Note: all Wisconsin snowmobile rentals are not affiliated with getawaytowisconsin.com and separate snowmobile rental charges and fee’s will be between guests and snowmobile rental company
So if your looking for the top Wisconsin snowmobile tours or Wisconsin snowmobile rentals or snowmobile trails than you’ve found the right place to come for snowmobile tours with plenty of trails or a snowmobile vacation in Wisconsin. Located in southern central Wisconsin this unique snowmobile resort is close to Chicago and just a short leisurely drive to the best snowmobile rentals in Wisconsin.
For your snowmobiling vacation in Wisconsin, this lodge isn't your typical Wisconsin resort and is the perfect place to come home to after a long day of sledding to sit back and relax in front of one of 3 huge stone fireplaces with your family and friends and tell stories of the days events.
And for the folks who don’t want explore the snowmobile trails you can try snowboarding and tubing with the kids or perhaps you can go cross country skiing in and around the Green lake Lake Puckaway area and enjoy the amenities this winter lodge rental and grounds has to offer.
The Place for Every Occasion
What ever the occasion, you’ll find that this Wisconsin cabins for rent in winter is were fun never stops and is one of the best places out of all the Wisconsin vacation cabins or vacation cabin rentals or cottages to celebrate and relax with a group of couples or family and friends. Located on Lake Puckaway in Marquette Wisconsin, just a short drive out of Green lake, our 6 bedroom vacation home, cabin or estate accommodates up to 12 people. For as low as $ 60.00 a person, you can getaway to Adeline’s House of Cool for memorable Wisconsin cabin winter weekend getaways, weekend Wisconsin winter resorts with the children or just places for an birthday party. We’ll make any of your cabin vacation or family gatherings spectacular here with memories to last a lifetime.
So, if you are seeking Wisconsin cabin rentals on a lake or Wisconsin cabins for rent in winter in the Green lake area for Wisconsin that is a change from the typical cabin resorts, campgrounds, cottage, lake house rentals, than this resorts pet friendly estate is the place for you!
Accommodations & Amenities
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- 6 Bedrooms - 2.5 baths
- 3 Stone Fireplaces
- Full Kitchen and Coffee Maker
- Breakfast and Dining Areas
- Large Bar w/ Multiple Coolers (Ice Maker*)
- Game Room with Tuned Piano
- Pool Table and Pinball Machine
- Stereo System and Juke Box
- Dance Pole and Fireman Pole
- Linens Provided (Laundry Facilities*)
- Private Pier & Dock with Lake access
- Outdoor DVD Theater
- Outdoor Fire Pit and Gas Grill
- Ground and 2nd floor porches with swings
Adeline's House of Cool is truly a getaway desitation for any day and in very way.
Offering you and your guests privacy with comfortable accommodations, lots of amenities and spacious grounds to enjoy and nearby towns to explore, there surely isn't any shortages of activities.
Plenty to do outside
- Lake Puckaway encompasses 5433 acres of water and is an excellent recreation lake, with activities including fishing, swimming, boating and duck hunting, as well as jet and water skiing.
- Located on the shores of Montello in Marquette County and Green Lake Co. WI, Lake Puckaway is home to a variety of fish species making this the area for some of the best year round fishing in Wisconsin.
- Buffalo Lake Elkhart, Lake Fox River, Green Lake, Lake Winnebago, Little Green Lake and Spring Lake are nearby.
- Antiquing | Art Shows | Boating | Fishing | Flea Markets | Golf | Hiking | Houseback Riding | Hunting | Swimming | Water & Jet Skiing
- Ice Fishing | Cross Country Skiing | Downhill Skiing | Snowboarding | Snowmobiling | Sledding | Snowshoeing Tubing
Places to Visit
- Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area - Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area is a 7,000 acre property located in southwest Green Lake County and southeast Marquette County near Lake Puckaway
- Green Lake - Stroll downtown through our unique shops or walk around in one or all eight of our parks.
- Ripon - Six miles east of Green Lake on Hwy. 23. Visit the Little White School House, birthplace of the Republican Party, wildlife zoo, Larson's Clydsdale Ranch, Ripon College campus, and the Ripon Good Cookie Outlet Store.
- Princeton A short 8 miles west of Green Lake on Hwy 23, Princeton boasts the largest Flea Market in the area, held every Saturday, May to October. The area is also home to several unique shops and restaurants, and an array of recreation activities on The Fox River.
- Berlin - Located nine miles north of Green Lake on Hwy. 49, Berlin is the Fur and Leather Capital and boasts a variety of unique shops, and antique malls. You can also contact the Berlin Chamber for a guided tour of the beautiful historic homes district.
- Oshkosh - From Green Lake take highway 23 to Ripon, turn left at the second stoplight to pick up Hwy. 44 to Oshkosh. A scenic 25-mile drive allows you to visit the Experimental Aircraft Association Museum and Annual Fly-in, shop at the outlet mall, visit UW-Oshkosh campus, Grand Opera House, and Paine Art Center.
- Westfield A drive on Hwy 23 to Hwy. 51 North takes you 35 miles west of Green Lake to Westfield, home of the Marquette County Historical Museum. Take a tour of the DNR Fish Hatchery, and enjoy shopping, fishing, and camping.
- Waupun - 24 miles southeast of Green Lake...take Hwy. 23 east to Ripon, then Hwy 49 south to Waupun. Waupun offers spectacular Spring and Fall Canadian geese migrations at the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge, and several walking trails.
- Kingston-Dalton Area - Situated 25 miles southwest of Green Lake, take Hwy 23 west to Hwy. 73, then south to Hwy 44. Explore the Spring and Fall Canadian geese migrations at the 7,000-acre Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area, and don’t forget to stop by the Amish Country Store and craft shops in the area.
We can provide a Bartender, Cocktail Waitress, Bar Stocking Service, Airport Pickup and Tall Paul's Limousine services to help with your occasion.
Should you plan on a lengthy stay, we offer Food Shopping Services, Maid Cleaning Services and even Child Care. Our Concierge Services can make arrangements for RV Rentals and Boats Rentals as well as Hunting Guides, Fishing Guides, Fishing Lessons, Horse Back Riding and Water Ski Boat & Captain.
We plan to come back
Brian!nWe're on our way home, and had such a great time!! Thank u so much.. The house was incredible and we were amazed by all of ur collections! I love treasure hunting, too, so i was completely jealous of how many fun things u have. Tom was great and helpful. He mentioned something about sending u pix.. We have some good ones... Let me know. We plan to come back again if u keep allowing renter guests. Thanks again.
House totally blew us away
Hi Brian, We had an amazing time. Your house totally blew us away :) It definitely felt like the retreat we were looking for! Out of curiosity, what are your summer rates like? I have a lot of friends that have been asking me when I tell them about it. I have not uploaded my photos yet, but I will send you some once I do! Thank you again so much! It was really nice to find this slice of heaven only 2 hours from Milwaukee!
Absolute perfect weekend
Hi Brian, It was an absolute perfect weekend, THANKS!!! The house definitely kept us talking, everywhere we looked, we found something new. Its spacious and was wonderful for our group. Loved the fire place, bar and the property, once again … we ALL had a great time! We’ve already discuss a second annual trip back, can we get penciled in for next year Super Bowl Weekend? Thanks AGAIN, Paul
Adeline's House of Cool offers Winter Getaways for Every Occasion
For family winter fun this is the destination for ice fishing, snowmobiling and cross country skiing in Wisconsin. So for your Wisconsin winter getaways this is the alternative to ice fishing cabins and a warm and cozy place with huge stone fireplaces to come back from cross country skiing, dog sledding, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice skating, snowmobiling, sledding, tubing and snowshoeing. Its truly the best Wisconsin winter wonderland of Wisconsin winter getaways!
From any state, country or location, even from the corners of Northern Wisconsin, Eastern Wisconsin, Western Wisconsin or Southern Wisconsin, so when your looking for Wisconsin winter vacations this is your destination for your Wisconsin weekend winter vacations.